My wife did the research and she purchased the Blink system. She knew if it was a complicated install that it wouldn’t ever get done. I think it took me 20 minutes to install three cameras. Truly wireless, the ONLY caveat to the system is you need to keep the stepladder handy with a bulk pack of lithium AAs as you’ll be changing the batteries every now and then. My kids play in the yard and front porch all the time and trigger the hell out of the cameras and even with that wasted energy the battery replacement is still a small price to pay IMO for the convenience of the system. This is geared for the people with good WiFi and smartphones. If you have a flip phone you’re missing out on most of the system’s convenience. Sensitivity and quality are all very adjustable and the motion detection is so advanced, you can gray out certain areas of the picture and it will ignore motion there. This is very handy if you want good sensitivity on the driveway without false triggers every time a car goes by or neighbor walks down the sidewalk. They’re still tweaking the effectiveness of that feature, it’s pretty new. Everything is adjusted and viewed from your smartphone I will try to upload a couple screenshots of the adjustment page.

E8EB9225-59E5-4A75-AFB6-F738B50AD01A.png8D1E6AA4-CC0F-4613-9164-4B6D29576694.png