I'm doing some work on my Dart, changed out the 8" Ultimate converter for a 8" Coan. While it's on the lift I'm going to install new adjustable strut rods and look all the front suspension over..

Yesterday I got the converter changed out and started on the front suspension. After removing the tension on the torsion bars I removed the bottom bolts on the shocks. I pushing the drivers side shock up out of the way and moved to the passengers side. I had trouble getting the shock out of the bracket on the lower control arm, no problem I thought maybe I had tightened the bolt to much and pinched mount. After prying the shock free I couldn't push it up. I had to back the compression all the way off and it's still very stiff.

I moved back to the drivers side and set the shock to full stiff on compression, I could move it but it was vary hard, Backing it off a couple clicks at a time it got progressively easier, like it should. Back to the passengers side and anything more than two clicks from full soft I can't compress it. The rebound side works fine.

Time to contact Viking.