Originally Posted by 340Cuda

Now might be a good time to build a fast Super Stock car or maybe something for Comp.

I have a very good friend of mine who once told my wife if I EVER mention wanting to run Comp to smack me upside the head with a brick to knock some sense back into my head. He is an engine builder and worked for RWR as their engine builder for a couple years. Now SS is something I would entertain for sure. I have to make some sort of change as I cannot run TS with an NA stock bore space Mopar in D3. I would just be off the sheet in D3. So clearly something has to change. I will likely be selling the Stratus sooner than later, unless I want to just run various local Q16 and Mopar races I guess. Not sure living 2 hours from Indy that will make me happy. Might also think about converting it to run S/G or S/C but that's just more money down that rabbit hole and I don't think I wanna go that way. We shall see but leaning toward selling it T/K or as a roller.

We actually also visited Oklahoma City and Lawton Oklahoma on this little job/relocation adventure. But neither seems like a good fit for the wife, Lawton for either of us really. So Ohio won, we shall see how it goes there. We are not selling our Vegas place yet until she is there for a bit and decides whether its a good fit or not. But the extra money was a great lure for sure.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"