The wife and I are looking forward to it and a bit anxious all at once. Buying a house "online" has been a challenge for sure. With all those folks working form home it seems they are not communicating so well. One of the things we liked about the area was people seemed to have some pride in their communities which is lacking out west for the most part. Wife will be working in Coldwater. Eldora is not far for sure we actually looked at a house close to there when we visited the one time. A lot of farms, dairy farms and chickens in the area for sure. Made it a challenge to find a house for sure, short notice and the requirement for her to be within 30 minutes of work really narrowed it down. Throw in our desire to use one of our VA loans and it got narrowed down very quickly. Just not a lot of homes for sale there in the price range we were looking at that met those criteria.

Neither of us have ever lived in a small town since we were very young, so this will definitely be a change of pace for us. With only 40,000 people ion the county and a town of 2100 it will be different for sure. Smallest town we have lived in the last 35 years was 200k. We are used to having things close for sure so big change coming. As for the weather we are both Midwest kids and I grew up in Texas where its actually HOT. Was 108 here yesterday smile I'm looking forward to the weather of my youth and we both are looking forward to four seasons again. Since I joined the Air Force in 1985 we have spent the bulk of our time in the west and desert. The wife retired from the AF in 2018 and we just came back to Vegas because it was easy. We had a house here, all of our children live here and so do the grandkids. But we both were kinda looking for a change.

I look forward to getting a chance to meet more of you when we get relocated for sure. As for racing I'm not sure what I am going to do. My car wont work as a TS car in D3 for sure, nit as an NA Mopar anyway. Being that close to Indy I would love to get a [censored] at running the US Nationals, so something will need to change. For now I am not bringing the Stratus or the dragster, it will stay here and I will give it to my son. We were hoping to find a place with a shop built already but just couldn't find anything agreeable to us. SO we bought a house on 3 acres and will look to adding a shop later. Guess I gonna have to build some sort of Mopar street car again to enjoy the summers cruising around. To damn hot here which is why I don't have one anymore. Well other than my 68 D100.

Thanks for the words of encouragement and look forward to meeting some of you in the future. Looking forward to the challenge of relocating as well, just not the expense.

As for country music no neither of us huge fans, my wife listens to some I am very much a head banging kinda guy. But we are always into having a good time so its not out of the question. Will put it in our bank of info thanks.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"