Hemi Rick, I'm not sure what type of vehicle you want to insure( pleasure, recreation, wood hauler/farm) but $200 a year is pennies man. Every time I get into or have gotten into a convo like this I always think about 2 things right away: 1- the time I crashed my charger, months after I had it painted. My insurance company laughed at me when I asked if they totaled it would I get reimbursed for all the monies I had into it ( I kept receipts for everything, down to each fill up.) They said $600 was the maximum (in 2002). I switched to Hagerty and was thrilled with the coverage and price after that. Total was $285 annually, unlimited mileage, $25k agreed value coverage. Like I said, pennies.

The second thing is, I remember a story in MCG several years back. Original owner of an all original unmolested 71 hemi charger and another rare and valuable ride, destroyed in his garage due to a fire. For some reason, he had no insurance on the cars. My jaw hit the floor. Hagerty even insured my project cars for agreed value.