Originally Posted by 11secdart
Theres a cruise two miles from my house ( as is the famous hot rod party at the farm) I take my D150 there now that its allowed, ( 25 years and older ) I got thrown out a few years ago as it wasn't old enough it seems to many new Vettes, Mustangs etc were coming taking places that old cars couldn't park. So they put a limit. I only go once in awhile mainly because theres a good italian restaurant there we have dinner at during there cruise. In Carlisle theres a drag strip a few miles from the fairgrounds that holds a Mopar race the Friday evening of the meet, I go every year and have a blast.

Reminds me of a cruise I went to when my 79 Cordoba wasn't quite 25 years old yet. I went to roll in and was stopped. "Sorry, not old enough, have to be 25 years". I look over and there was a '79 LRE sitting in the lot. I asked "Then how is that LRE truck in there, we are the same year?". Answer: "Oh, that is one of the organizer's trucks." Yeah, never went there again.

I prefer the smaller and shorter weeknight cruise ins where you grab an ice cream, sit around a little and leave before it gets too dark.