The key question for the OP is whether he wants to tune a carb or would rather bolt one on and go?

One of the most important reasons I have for recommending the Street Demon carbs over other carbs is that their tune is closer to what a mild street driven Mopar wants than any of their competitors that I have tried. They have some other useful features that are unique to them, but their tune is the key ingredient. Nothing is perfect, but I have not had any problems with bolt on and go with the Street Demons.

The problem with the Holleys is that every single one I have ever bolted on has been FAT! Often way fat, particularly on the cruise and low speed transitions. And those are the areas where street cars spend the majority of their time. They often drive okay because our engines are much more tolerant of an overly rich running condition than they are of a lean one. Can they be tuned out of that? Absolutely they can. And it is not that difficult for someone with some understanding of Holley's circuits and has easy access to some parts and tuning tools.

'Easy to tune' is not the most important thing for most guys looking for a carb for their mild street car. 'Little to no tuning required' is usually what they are looking for.

Master, again and still