Is the Centari you have left over from a previous repaint of this car?
Is this a metallic or solid color?
Has your leftover paint already been reduced (thinned)?
Is the hood bare metal, primed, original paint, or does it have lacquer on it?
What kind of car?
Centari was a DuPont product, which is now Axalta; find an Axalta auto paint jobber (store) in your area.
Nason is also related, it's their "budget" line, and Axalta products tend to be compatible.
There was an accelerator (catalyst) for Centari (speeds flash & dry times), not really necessary but worked well.
Later, it was called Activator and became recommended as Centari was pretty slow to flash & cure.
Centari was single stage, no clear needed; it can be cleared over, though.
The jobber will be able to recommend compatible products, and maybe tech info.
You might also find tech info online, as I recently did for some old PPG Delstar I have.
You'll need to know mix ratio, flash, recoat & cure times.
Get a couple of mixing cups from the jobber or Harbor Freight: they're marked with various mix ratios.
Prep for paint is also something the tech sheet or jobber can advise; 320 or 400 on a D-A is probably about right.
For a hood, somewhere around a sprayable pint should be enough; don't catalyze more than you need.
If the formula is on your leftover can, preserve that for future reference, though toners have changed since then.
You'll need a dustfree, ventilated environment, a respirator, and a good, consistent air supply.

There's a lot of info to impart, and I'd highly recommend you practice on something to understand application.
Flat rate for just applying color to a hood is about 2.5-3.5 hours, but there's more to it than that, especially if the shop feels the color needs to be blended into adjacent panels.
More info from you will help with recommendations.