Originally Posted by 5thAve
Does this wiring diagram help?

https://mopar1973man.com/external-media/image/4thgen/2018wiring/body/seats/memoryseats.png

I would have thought with the power those motors need they'd be running at 12V. If you check what voltage the passenger seat uses driver should be the same.
Another thought- make sure the ground ion the seat is good. When I swapped seats in my 2014 Charger it was doing some weird things when the ground was loose.

I have that print and it does help, thanks. I didn't actually ground the seat frame, the PS worked fine without it so I just assumed, I'll try that. According to that print, it looks like 12V applied to rd and bk wires should do the trick. Maybe my controller is bad? Maybe it's the switch? Maybe it needs other inputs from something else. There is so much I don't know about this beast. Push comes to shove, I'll rob the wiring harness from the PS and see if the DS will operate from it. I may need $200 worth of jumpers, but I will beat this thing. I'm an electrician. I can make it work. I want to make it work right and understand it. I'll get it. I do appreciate any thoughts or insights from everybody who has posted up. I'll keep you all posted on progress.