Originally Posted by not_a_charger
Party of 8 comes in during the breakfast rush this morning at the Cracker Barrel where my daughter works. They complain about having to be split up (no seating for more than 6 at a table), spend 90 minutes tying up 2 tables (2 of the 3 tables that the server had, due to reduced capacity), trashed the entire area, demanded separate checks, and then 5 of them dined and dashed, while the other 3 left $0 tip for the 17 year old server. Other than the occasional idiot, the first 3 days since reopening had gone well, but clearly, we're getting back to normal.

Surely you can post on some happy experiences that you have witnessed in your life.
Good things happen every day but so many of us focus on the negative. Is that our core human nature? Am I so different from the average person that I see the good when others dwell on the bad? It isn't as if I am a low I.Q. Sling Blade type of guy either although as I understand it, the higher the I.Q, the less optimistic and less humorous one tends to be.
I have seen people out walking their dogs, families on bike rides, people playing in parks, restaurants putting out signs to announce that "Dine-in" service is now offered and to me, it all is great.