Originally Posted by CMcAllister
Originally Posted by Mr.Yuck
Originally Posted by moparacer
In all probability a Form Like the Chassis Cert Sign-Up Form

I can just imagine how many cars will be vying for these 4 hour 50 car spots. Then, with a max of 100 a day you might have to wait several weeks just to get your 4 hour "moment in the sun"....

Hey I guess it will be better than nothing but I don't see me rushing to finish my car just to play the TNT lottery....

It will be like every Sunday you race there. Can't start until noon and then get two time runs and everybody out by 5.

If you're out by 5, you got beat first round. If you just want to make laps, sign up for TnT.

Can't (won't) start big cars till noon because there's a church at the end of the track. It's been that way forever. Saturdays are different. That's why he runs Juniors early by themselves. They are usually done by noon. Moms and Dads can concentrate on the kids deal before going racing themselves. And the big cars can run without dealing with the little cars moving around in the pits. It has worked out well for 30 years of doing it like that.

Yes I know all about the church. Still the facts you get 2 runs and then they want it all done quickly. I usually am not out in the 1st round. They could easily have another time run or 2 before eliminations.