For 50 years I was a telephone pole and tree climber. I'd put my spurs on and go up 75+ feet removing branches on the way up, take the tree top out and then V notch the tree, put my rope in the notch and then repell down. Never had a problem.... I was also a sport parachutist and base jumper.

April 2015 I got hit by a flying car tire while riding my motorcycle home and hit the concrete barrier at 70 MPH. Major TBI. Had vertago but it would come and go. But one day in Sept 2016 I was on a telephone pole 45 feet up on my spurs hooking up a cable over a railroad crossing when vertago hit me hard. I could not look anywhere without trying to puke. My helper called 911 for the fire departments ladder truck. But I decided to shut my eyes and slowly climb down one small drop at a time. That was my very last day of outside work, I did two more weeks on light duty then retired. From that day on if I get up on a step stool the vertago hits.
So because of vertago I gave up a $100,000 a year + beni's job

bike trash 057.JPGbike trash 058.JPG

Retired, US ARMY 1973-1994
ASE mechanic, Electrical 1994-1997
Retired GTE/VERIZON/FRONTIER 1997-2015

Posting cheap tech help (CRAP) here since Nov 97, 1000's of posts, some may be good.

03 Suzuki Burgman 650(Burger King) Scooter
65 Formula S Cuda
78 Little Red Express Truck
98 Buick Regal (wifes car)