Originally Posted by rhad
a few years ago when i was still able to work ,i went under a car and leaned my head way back off the end of the creeper,i got VERY naushes,rolled out and it went away after a while,i think i had my head bent back to far and it cut the blood supply to my brain
my spell checker dont work on that word!!
im now 76

If you were lying down at floor level in garage/shop: be very weary of any possible "fumes" that will settle down low. Had it happen to me once/twice. Under car working just wrenching: got upright, dizzy/headache bad. Cleared after walking around/sitting. Happened day or so later.
Same. Then days later, while moving stuff around, found a qt can or urethane paint that had tipped over, behind some stuff out of sight at floor level. Didn't pour out, but rather just slightly oozing from lid. Apparently the fumes from that weren't enough to outright smell, but over time lying there must have breathed in enough to effect me. Thought I was having a stroke, felt so bad. Wised me up abruptly about solvents in a shop while working. So be safe out there guys.