Hi, good thing I have nothing better to do, just spent two days looking for some kind of A/C adaptor.

I installed the radiator from a '92 Dakota in my '56 Plodge wagon and as unbelievable as it is (only one time per project) the rad hoses fit perfectly with out any mods.

I am going to use an aftermarket hose kit instead of the OEM dead snake hose and metal tube contraption and I did come up with some adaptors by sheer persistence (no listing anywhere but by dimensions, Hemi ones worked) for the stock A/C compressor rectangular block connection (#10 & # 8)). But after I installed the A/C condenser from the Dakota I cannot find any kind of adaptor from the the rectangular block connection on the condenser (#6 & #8) to beadlock aftermarket. Because I could not find an adaptor I resorted to ordering weld on male ends made by Vintage Air from Jegs. (Can I braze my old steel (?) line to the stainless adaptor with brass rod?)

I got a email back from Jegs saying that the shipping had increase and because of their fine print it was not their error, so I advised the that because of my fine print they could keep them.

I can order the weld on from Vintage Air direct but an adaptor would be much better, has anyone done this?

Or can I use the steel portion of the A/C line off the rectangular block of the OEM hose and double fared and joined with a steel line double fared that has the male beadlock (from a junk condenser) ?

Pictures available. Thanks.