First, I would like to make a huge THANK YOU shout out to my current clients for their patience and understanding! Yes, I have been not taking calls for a while. Emails have been returned sporadically on inquiries and a poor turn around time on orders that are still in my shop. My concentration has been focused on working on orders to break open the log jam.

All of the above qualities you want in a vendor, right? I sent out an email blast making the current clients at the time aware of what happened. In January, I had a heart attack. Long story short, I needed emergency surgery and a second follow up surgery because there would have been too much work to go through at one time.

The cardiac surgeon told my wife, after the first surgery, was that I almost met the widow maker but made it through. Thank you Jesus!

I was furloughed for a couple of months at doctor’s orders. After that, I was required to ease back into working in middle of March. When I felt tired, I had to hit the bed and rested. That goes against 180 degrees on how I typically work. Twelve hours is a typical working day for me and was dealing with some days of on four hours and that was enough.

At the beginning of April, I have been feeling so much better than before the heart attack. You just cannot prepare for one or the aftermath that comes along, too.

I am trying my best to get out of the hole that I found myself in. At this time, I am not taking on any new orders until all of the current orders are completed. I will post on my JS Restorations thread when I am ready to take on new orders.

Thank you all for the support given by the members here, the read and your understanding. Thank you Jim (OP) for your clarification post, too!

Jim