Here is the story on the Bronze four door. It was way back in the late 70s.and we put on a Mopar only car show in Toronto. Len Weiler shows up with the Hemi Four Door and his wife drives in with the Super Bird. Day was going ok till about noon and it started to rain. The show moved to an under ground garage and cars were driving in and Lens wife drives the Bird in with no problem wing and all. Well Len comes in with the Four Door and rubs a Cement Pillar and takes the chrome off and some paint on the back end. We were all saying how can he do that but his wife can manage to make it in without hitting anything in a Super Bird. Not sure if there was any Major quarter damage but the trim came off and was on the ground. Back in those days I would take the A12 Runner to shows and the fun mostly was after the show going to the Hot Car spots in Toronto I would frequent on the most weekends to drag race on the street.

Mike if you still have that hood scoop, take a picture of it and post that would bring back a lot of memories. I got a picture of the scoop on the Four Door some place from the 70s but likely could never find it. If I had known Tony D. was going to sell the four door I would of made him an offer on the four door at this time. I wanted another Hemi Car and have a soft spot for 1966 shoe boxes. I have never got a Hemi Shoe Box, Hemi E Bodies seem to get in the way and all my A12 are gone now also.

One other thing I just thought of. I was told by a Salesman years ago that worked at Davidson Chrysler on Kingston Rd., in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada that they had a 1966 Hemi Four Door on the lot and it was Bronze, Brown. Do not know it this is the same car that Mike owns now. I was more interested in other cars sold from the Dealership then like the 68 Super Stock Cars.

Last edited by hemicar1971; 04/14/20 05:35 PM.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY