Originally Posted by 68rrunner
Originally Posted by Mr.Yuck
Originally Posted by 68rrunner
Originally Posted by Mr.Yuck
Honestly, if you are building something to handle Bilstein's are the way to go, if you want to look cool at a car show, it doesn't matter what you use.

Except that we've unequivocally proven on numerous occasions that The Hotchkis equipped cars are faster around road courses and autocrosses on countless occasions; but yeah sure...Blistiens. rolleyes

we run in 3 endurance series and I don't think I've seen any Hotchkis shocks, but I do see lots of yellow ones.
Maybe the drivers were just better.

Are you referring to Mopar specific offerings or are we now talking about across the board racing? I was specifically referring to classic Mopars. However; if I were building a vehicle that Hotchkis did not have a tuned application for; my first go to would be Bilstien as well, as the Widebody Challenger I drove at NASA Nationals last year was Bilstien equipped and we had factory support at the track. They make a fantastic product and are a great bunch of folks to spend the weekend at the track with, but teh bilstien shocks tuned by RCD leave a bit to be desired as was proved on the shaker rig.

As to classic mopars; we took our cars around the country and no one could come close unless they were running Hotchkis products. Other suspension manufactures went to the trouble of fielding ringer cars with ringer drivers...to no avail.

Andy,
I'm not sure what you specifically are expecting from Hotchkis, but if you've got a concern or complaint I'd be happy to open a dialog with John about it.

Speed Safe guys!

all makes and models...

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/pui5j.jpg[/IMG]
Coming soon!!!!