Originally Posted by AndyF
I switched over to Koni shocks on my car. I like the fact that the Koni shocks are adjustable. I looked at the higher dollar shocks that Hotchkis sells but I'm not going to buy anything from a vendor who didn't know which of their products were correct for my car. The Koni shocks made a huge difference on my car and that was just with the shocks all set in the middle of the adjustment range. I haven't even tried different settings yet.

The Koni shocks have been available for Mopar applications many years, long before Bilstein. When doing my RoadRunner suspension 20 years back I wanted Bilstein but not available so I bought the Konis' I think from Summit. Previously I had Bilsteins on other vehicles and was impressed with their quality and ride, especially their damping when being extended. I do recall for the rear Konis I had to mill out a few 000s' for their mounting bushing for some reason it was slightly smaller than the mounting stud on my 70RR. The Konis have performed well along with my larger torsion bars, I did set the front end down slightly to get the California racing stance.... up But still these old B bodies don't handle like the later cars in the twistees on the beach canyon runs to Malibu...

Just my $0.02... wink