Nothing has changed here. I'm an Olympic lifter (ex-powerlifter) and coach, and have a fully stocked gym in my studio, with better equipment than any gym in town. Seriously, if i'd spent this much on my hotrod i'd actually be driving it. My only lifter and i train every day for hours and its actually nice to not get kicked out at closing time (our gym closes too early, and there is never enough time), not to mention listening to what WE want to hear, not the top-40/classic rock feces gyms play. Only reason i was in gyms in the first place is that i dont like to train alone... Unlike, it seems, EVERY other lifter out there... i actually like to have lots ov other people around. You dont find new lifters hiding out in your basement. The social issues aside, its been great.

I've made a small fortune selling off all my old unused gym equipment these last two weeks. More money than i've made in months. Sellers are just raping people out there... selling complete garbage for pro-equipment prices. Its disgusting. I priced my stuff at reasonable prices and its gone in hours. People are hurting to work out! Wish i could let more people in here to train with us. I've got enough for half a dozen lifters here.