Thank for the responses all. I know the cam has been part that has caused the most discussion, but the engine builder likes it for this application, has used it many times, and i trust his judgement. I will post the dyno number when it's done, and what I decide for an intake and carb. I already have the cast iron intake and the rebuilt Carter carb. With Covid-19 putting a pinch on my income, it will be a hardship to afford the $1200 for a new intake and carb. I'm in Canada and our dollar is [censored], and all parts come from the USA. If work doesn't pick up before the engine is ready for assembly, I may just go with the cast intake and Carter carb and replace them when I can afford to. If I was going to skimp on something right now, the air/fuel delivery would be the easiest parts to change out later. Regarding earlier questions, I didn't get into the specifics of which model Holley 750 with the engine builder. He just said that that is the CFM he believes would be correct for this build. Also, whatever carb is on it for dyno testing, it will be tuned on the engine, along with timing, and anything else that can be done in order for me to drop the thing in to my car and go. So all in all it really depends on work and money right now. I'll update when I've made a final decision. Thanks again.