I've been following this thread and then I saw the other one about the Import show so I figured it was time I respond.

Yes, we rescheduled Spring Carlisle and the Import & Performance Nationals. We are looking at each show in the order in which it occurs. We are very hopeful that this will be over soon and the Chrysler show will be unaffected.

We can't predict the future but that seems to be what people expect us to do. Every event promoter is in the same position right now. We all want to keep our guests safe but we also want to have our events if at all possible!

My heart aches for Phil Painter and MATS as the timing of the pandemic was probably worse for them than any other Mopar event. Things were "ok" for the longest time and then just DAYS before the event, everything fell apart. I know he tried his best to hold the show but he had almost no warning. At least the rest of us have time to react. Some shows got canceled, some rescheduled and others, hopefully, will go on as planned. I can assure that every car show promoter (and other events) is watching this 24/7 and trying to decide what to do. I'd like to ask everyone to stop posting your opinions all over social media, forums, etc. that certain shows should cancel. All that's doing is creating negativity and it's not helping anyone.

I'd also like to ask everyone to do whatever you can to support these events once it's SAFE to gather! I hope Phil can reschedule MATS or at least recoup some costs and come back next year. Phil is a friend and a great guy who pours his heart and soul into MATS every year!!

Sorry for the long post and thank you for taking the time to read this.

I hope to see everyone in July!!

Ed