What a PITA it is to get anything done up here. It's an all day ordeal just to accomplish one task. 3 to 4 hours for one round trip to a grocery or hardware store. 40 minutes one way to the little farm store/gas station. They do have fresh Angus beef and pork frozen and vacuumed packed at really good prices though. The store is very reasonably priced. Still no cell service but we did get an internet phone that seems to work ok. Can't stream live tv and netflix buffers a lot. But it's better than the one crappy country radio station we get, and that was all we had for two weeks. laugh2 Hopefully it will get better when I can at least get in to my bank account to pay some bills. Been working on that all day and it will continue tomorrow.
I can say that self isolation is nothing new around here, it's been a way of life forever and despite the challenges we are loving it. My dogs really, really love it here. Hope everyone is well and staying safe.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.