Originally Posted by Doc Fiberglass
I’m here B13 !

NOT that I suspect something is wrong with the car ... but laying out almost 40 large on a new car and then taking a chance on killing a decent warranty over something like this that won’t be used much is giving me second thoughts.

I got an email from a member that said if there’s a warranty claim on something like any type of drive train item and FCA can reverse it ... they will ! ... that’s scary! That 8 speed trans is no simple 727 !!

That's pretty much a fact... just check all the modern car forums.

I'm pretty sure we lost our motor warranty the very 1st year...
We bought the car in may or june... wife drove it a little, then I got sick again. So we put the car in the garage, and didn't pull it out again until the following april... with only a few thousand miles on it. I got the oil changed soon after we pulled it out of the garage in 2019... but it was over a year.

Apparently it says in the manual that the oil MUST be changed every 6000miles OR 6-months whichever comes 1st. (392/Hellcat) And guys like me, who store fun cars all winter are already being denied (fighting it) because they didn't change it every 6-months Even if it was only driven 5miles to get to and from the dealer during those 6months.... flame

It's Horse___ ....
But the way they roll these days... once everything is forwarded up the ladder to Corp.

1966 383, 4-sp Charger 38yrs
1970 440+6, 4-sp Road Runner 36yrs
1974 360, auto Challenger 25yrs,in Family 41yrs
2003 Ram 2500 QCLB 4x4 Cummins HO
2010 5.7L R/T 6sp Challenger - Mopar10
2018 392 Daytona Charger