I know the question has been asked dozens of times but there doesn't seem to be a lot of consensus on it. Here is what I have. 69 B-body, big block, manual transmission. Power brakes with disc front. Brake lines go from the master cylinder to a distribution block which houses the safety switch for the warning light. From that block there is a line which goes to the rear. Before getting to the rear brakes there is a holdoff valve or proportioning valve as some call it. The other side of my distribution block has a single line which goes up to a metering valve and the metering valve then has two lines which feed the front brakes.
I was going to plumb the line lock in the line between the distribution block and the metering valve but some tell me thats bad. My other option is to plumb it between the distribution block and the holdoff valve, but some say thats bad. Still others say after the holdoff valve with some saying never do that. In short, every version has someone who says it works and someone who says never do that. I want to hold the front brakes on without screwing up the oem valves. Is there someone with a manual transmission car who wants just front brakes on who has the SAME three valve system as me who has a working line lock in their car? If you do where did you put it and what ports did you use on the lock?
Also I dont want to take any of the three valves out of the system.

I see a light at the end of the tunnel, and it's... ELECTROLUMINESCENT!