One brother in law works (from home) for Proctor and Gamble, and they are running hot 24-7 now to try and keep up with worldwide consumer demand for their products. My sister (his wife) died from cancer in Dec 2018, and they have 2 small kids (8 and 7). Because he is working 16-18 hour days right now, their kids will be spending the week (at least) at another sister's house, along with that sister's 2 small kids (6 and 3). My younger daughter will be over there each day to help watch the kids, and my older daughter will be there as time allows. She (older one) just found out 2 hours ago that she is out of a job (hostess at Cracker Barrel) until Governor DeWine allows bars/restaurants to reopen. They are all closed as of 9pm today. So, the kids will have time to do their homework, and also be able to make some $$ watching their young cousins. My wife said she will start spring cleaning each day once she is done with creating her online lessons for the following day.

My parents (79 and 77) are staying home completely for at least the next week or two. My mom is going to clean/de-clutter the house, and my dad will likely work in the yard as weather allows.

Earning every penny of that moderator paycheck.

DBAP