My World aluminum Hemi block isn't drilled for a dipstick. When I asked my friendly engine builder guy how I would check the oil level, he gave me this crass look and muttered something under his breath. I got the impression that he was questioning my manhood and might not release my engine back to me. The engine is in my garage now but I'm still trying to figure out what to do for checking the oil level. This is primarily a street car. I thought about adding a sight glass but I think a diaper is in my future. It's hard to see a sight glass way down there and if the diaper is on, well, you can't see the sight glass. I also worry about oil temp rising when running a diaper. So just to come up with the most complicated solution to this problem, I'm trying to figure out if I could fit this into my Charlie's tie-rod tube oil pan: https://www.amazon.com/Temperature-Sensor-21042447-24424110-TKB/dp/B07DTKG6HZ You can read oil level and oil temperature by way of the four wires on the connector (?? ohm values). I think my ECU has 8 or 10 programmable sensor inputs so I can read the sensor values and display some icons on the digital dash. I might hack as sensor reader and a display using an Arduino since I'm pretty familiar programming those. Ya, this is a project and I'm crazy ... I work at a University and it looks like I'm moving to full-time work from home due to Corona. No commute gives me back 1-1/2 hours every day smile

1972 Pro-Street 'Cuda, 500" Eagle stoker B Block, Eddy RPM heads, Victor Manifold, 850 Mighty Demon, Hemi 4 Speed, Dana 60 w/4.88 gears - Built by Hansen Racing Middlesex - NJ