Originally Posted by parksr5
Originally Posted by Rhinodart
Originally Posted by maxie
Originally Posted by vinnyd76
Thoughts on the show? Any vendors/ Mopar enthusiasts that you were surprised were selling/not selling at the show? Any great purchases or sales?

seen something under a table in trash bags, wondered what they were, asked the guy, got Rhinodarts opinion then bought them. The guy forgot they were in trash bags under his table.

A really really nice set of A100 seats. Going to put them in the Demon.

They were VERY nice, if I didn't have a couple sets I would have bought them, great price too! They will look awesome in your Demonster... up I had a good show, sold a lot of junk and bought too much, nothing to see here...

Second year I've been, it was a great show. Rhino, one of these years, I need to introduce myself. I passed your both a few times, always seem busy, don't want to interrupt.

I picked up a new AMD rear crossmember for $50 less than what they're being sold for by retailers. Bought a spare set of front hubs on the drums for my car for $30. Stephens talked me out of some coins for wheelhouses for the passenger side of my car.

No problem interrupting, I do that to people all the time! biggrin I am always busy trying not to sell my parts... realcrazy

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!