Moparts

Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday?

Posted By: vinnyd76

Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/05/20 03:27 PM

Who is planning to attend the Indy Cylinder Head Swap Meet on Saturday (3/7)?
Posted By: moparmojo

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/05/20 04:05 PM

I will be there on Saturday. We are driving up early in the morning for a one day bonzai parts run and then back home. Looking for rusty gold with my buddy in tow.
Posted By: volaredon

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/05/20 06:26 PM

Never been to that one, (dam interfering Infolink) but I'm debating on going. About 2-1/2 hours each way from here
Posted By: DusterTim

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/05/20 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by moparmojo
I will be there on Saturday. We are driving up early in the morning for a one day bonzai parts run and then back home. Looking for rusty gold with my buddy in tow.

We are doing the same thing! Coming from Detroit!
Posted By: Devil

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/06/20 12:14 AM

I will be there Saturday and Sunday.

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/06/20 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Devil
I will be there Saturday and Sunday.

Cool. Haven't seen ya since power tour in about' 09:'10
Still got the 78 maroon sport fury.
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/06/20 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by volaredon
Never been to that one, (dam interfering Infolink) but I'm debating on going. About 2-1/2 hours each way from here

I'll be leaving home around 6 in the morning if you want a ride. I'm picking up Patrick at his house at 8.
Posted By: Dave_J

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/07/20 01:29 AM

I use uBLOCK Origin for Firefox to block Adverts. I use Firefox browser on my cell phone too with no ad's
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/07/20 02:18 AM

Good set-up today, should be great tomorrow! up
Posted By: vinnyd76

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/08/20 05:59 PM

Thoughts on the show? Any vendors/ Mopar enthusiasts that you were surprised were selling/not selling at the show? Any great purchases or sales?
Posted By: maxie

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/08/20 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by vinnyd76
Thoughts on the show? Any vendors/ Mopar enthusiasts that you were surprised were selling/not selling at the show? Any great purchases or sales?

seen something under a table in trash bags, wondered what they were, asked the guy, got Rhinodarts opinion then bought them. The guy forgot they were in trash bags under his table.

A really really nice set of A100 seats. Going to put them in the Demon.

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/09/20 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by maxie

seen something under a table in trash bags, wondered what they were, asked the guy, got Rhinodarts opinion then bought them. The guy forgot they were in trash bags under his table.

They were VERY nice, if I didn't have a couple sets I would have bought them, great price too! They will look awesome in your Demonster... up I had a good show, sold a lot of junk and bought too much, nothing to see here...
Posted By: parksr5

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/09/20 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Rhinodart

They were VERY nice, if I didn't have a couple sets I would have bought them, great price too! They will look awesome in your Demonster... up I had a good show, sold a lot of junk and bought too much, nothing to see here...

Second year I've been, it was a great show. Rhino, one of these years, I need to introduce myself. I passed your both a few times, always seem busy, don't want to interrupt.

I picked up a new AMD rear crossmember for $50 less than what they're being sold for by retailers. Bought a spare set of front hubs on the drums for my car for $30. Stephens talked me out of some coins for wheelhouses for the passenger side of my car.
Posted By: jughed

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/09/20 10:37 PM

Never been to that one, (dam interfering Infolink) .....

simple fix >>>>>use AdBlockPlus. https://adblockplus.org/

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/09/20 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by parksr5
Originally Posted by Rhinodart

Second year I've been, it was a great show. Rhino, one of these years, I need to introduce myself. I passed your both a few times, always seem busy, don't want to interrupt.

I picked up a new AMD rear crossmember for $50 less than what they're being sold for by retailers. Bought a spare set of front hubs on the drums for my car for $30. Stephens talked me out of some coins for wheelhouses for the passenger side of my car.

No problem interrupting, I do that to people all the time! biggrin I am always busy trying not to sell my parts... realcrazy

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/09/20 11:50 PM

yeah Rhino, I saw ya there, also at Elmhurst last month.... I need to make my way up to your show this year (I hope)
your 1st year I was in the area on that Saturday during setup, ran into somebody by your wheel and short block section, said you were upstairs, I heard you "directing traffic, same thoughts then about not wanting to "bug"/ interrupt" you, then....

I rode in with another guy from here, (thanks again slant Zilla!!!!) didn't buy anything, but another buddy that I bumped into while there, called me later after we left, asking if I saw something (that I hadn't) he wound up buying the pile for me, and took it home to his place for safe keeping..... surprised to see Hughes there, was 3-4 deep each time I went by, didn't get to talk to them.....
same story at A&A, the "old, white haired guy" that one of their people pointed me to (their description not mine) that would know the answers that I was seeking, was likewise several people deep each time I went near there....
Posted By: MonGoo$e

Re: Who is attending the Indy Show on Saturday? - 03/10/20 05:54 PM

I missed this post originally, I was there with the wife on Saturday, picked up some NICE red linedog dish caps for my van, and some old CarCraft mags. I'd of bought more If I had a project 'car' rather than a van. I noticed Mancini wasn't there..
© 2024 Moparts Forums