Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Sometimes we all imagine the worst things when we first see them shock
Further testing and investigating can help us under stand what is bad and not so bad up
Yours is good, in my opinion up

Hi i must update this, i do a new leak down test with a OTC tester witch i belive is more accurate than the one with pretty low input preassure and hard to zero i use the first time, with this OTC tester i have 90 psi input preassure and see on the second watch what i loose in psi and i get 15% on all 8 cylinders exactly, cold/dry engine. That makes me wonder a bit so i drive the engine warm and do a compression test and i get 185 psi on the cylinders. I mailed Mahle engine components and tell them the story because i have Mahle forged pistons and Mahle plasma moly metrical ring pack. They told me that 15% is not terrible but not 100% accurate but the fact that it was exactly the same on all 8 was a good sign, he also told me that he use leak down as a seconday test aspecially on a metrical ringpack that seals best from gas preassure rather than mechanical preassure and if my plugs looks fine and i not notice any oil consum i have no worries. I did a compression test and get 185 psi and send him another mail and he answer that my engine was in the best condition it can be, he say that 185 psi with my camshaft(231/237@050) was a great number and that he see from my pictures that the machine work was in top class and i probably going to get many years of service from my big Mopar, his advice was to enjoy the car😊