Originally Posted by '72CudaRacer

The world hemi block looks like a real nice piece. I do not believe that I have ever seen one or a world wedge block either. How long was this available and how long ago? Any idea how many were made?

Brian

The one we call a world block is the one Mopar Performance sold starting in '08 until I believe it was '14 or '15 when they decided to stop managing it.

(That's not to say Megablocks or water MP blocks were shipped in '08 quite a few of the last ones were sold during that time which adds to the confusion.
But '08 was the end of the line for the ones that had a nearly stock appearance).

There are press releases that say Callies has permission to use the tooling those blocks were made from and will be selling the same product soon.
Not sure how accurate their eta is.

As far as how many were sold I would need the decoder and access to Rumba (Chrysler reynolds and reynolds green screens) to
look up the historic sales volumes and add them up, or somebody at Mopar IC or similar function could probably do it if they were interested in finding it.
There is a spread of multiple part numbers, so it would probably take some time to put the data together but it's possible to find that. Someone on the inside could do it.

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri