Hey all. I'm sure you have seen this question a thousand times, but here's another. I'm putting as much info below as possible to help make the best decision.

1970 Plymouth Satellite 2 door
3.55 posi
Street driven only, no racing, weekend cruiser
Need vacuum for power brakes
Need reliability and drive ability
1977 440 out of a New Yorker being rebuilt, along with the 1977 727 tranny.
Block bored .030', decked, align bored, and of course crack checked and pressure tested(all good)
452 Heads resurfaced, crack tested and pressure tested(all good)
Still deciding on pocket porting, but right now heads stock
Original crank ground and reusing
SCAT H-Beam rods
KB pistons
Comp ratio according to shop will be 9.4-9.5/1
1970 cast intake
1970 Carter AVS 750 carb
Doug's headers
2.5" dual exhaust with Flowmaster 40 Series
Will be running 91 octane

The machine shop has been great to deal with, and I am in no way questioning them. I value their opinion but as this is my first build, I always like other opinions from those with far more experience than I. The next decision will be on camshaft. Lets assume the heads stay stock. Lets assume the intake gets upgraded at some point, but not for a year or two. I will list the cams being suggested by various people so far. I would appreciate any and all opinions. Just to be clear, the above parts have been already purchased, so those won't be changed or swapped out.

Mopar Performance Cam P4452783

Lunati 10230702

CompCams XE268H

Crower 271

Summit 6401

Hughes SEH2832BL

Melling MTD-2

I've personally spoken to all these manufacturers, and given them the exact information above, and these are their recommendations. Obviously I'd like to have a pretty aggressive idle, but not at the expense of drive-ability or reliability. So please, let me know your opinions. A 2400 Stall converter is also a possibility to upgrade along with whatever the tranny re-builder suggests. Low end and mid range torque or priorities over pure HP. Estimates for this motor are in the 325-350hp range right now, depending on camshaft i guess. Thank you for your suggestions.