I know there are lots of threads on this, but please bear with me.

I have a 68 Roadrunner that will not fire up for 8 months (but cranks good). In that time I replaced the carburetor, coil, battery, cap, rotor, ignition switch, plugs, ballast resistor and ECU module. Now I think it's a voltage problem so have done lots of voltage and resistance checks and checked reluctor gap. With battery at 12.7 V, I measure 11.5 V at +coil with key in start without cranking and 10.2 V at +coil when cranking. Also, get 11 V at starter relay battery connection when cranking -- in case I want to try to run a wire from there to the coil (but haven't tried that yet). Shouldn't 10.2 V at +coil be enough to fire it up? I get sparks from the coil secondary wire (disconnected from distributor) to ground when cranking, but seems weak, but this is with ignition switch in run with 8 V at +coil (using remote starter), not in start where voltage is greater at 10.2 V (using key to crank). Isn't it normal to get a couple volts less than battery at coil (12.7 - 10.2) when cranking or is that too much drop? Does battery itself (if I ran a wire from it to coil) stay at full voltage when the starter is operated?

Please help.