Originally Posted by Doc Fiberglass
Valve sizes ... you better be sitting down ... 1.88 1.50 ...... eek

BUTTT excellent for the application up

THOSE are the only specs that I KNOW .... I did measure the deck height of the piston ... the width and depth of the dish in the piston etc. I did write them down but I don’t have them in hand.

Yes there’s the hemi rod option ... and the 4.15 crank with the 383 forged flat tops but I don’t have the spec sheet.

BTW ... I still have a 220 Travco UP THERE !

With valves that small I can't imaging any concern of the sp2p intake being a bottleneck and causing any issues.

I had a deal worked out on a 320 Travco but it fell through. Really would love to find a big one as I plan to cross the country and live in it for months on end while doing so. I like the idea of starting out with a fiberglass body so I don't run into the typical water damage older rvs have.

Do you have any idea what rods are in the 413? What size rod bolts? I like the idea of a 1/2 rod bolt in a hemi rod, but I tend to want to overbuild stuff so I only have to do it once. I still love turning wrenches building engines on a stand, but the climbing in, out, under, and around to remove an engine or trans isn't easy on my old body anymore.