Spend a little more money now to get a 10,000 GVW rated 24 ft. trailer with 16 inch wheels and tires, 15 inch trailer tires SUCK badly. Get one with the side door that you can open okay inside in case you decide to sleep in front of the car sometimes in the future work
Get and install a good brand 4500Lb rated winch that will power both in and out and make sure the trailer tie down rings are placed so you can use them on your car scope
I bought my current used 24 Ft. Pace Shadow 10,000 GVW after having Pace custom build me a 22 Ft 7,000 GVW trailer that the salesman told me would weigh right at 2900 Lb. empty, he lied rant It weighed 4360 Lbs. when I picked it up at the factory whiney Most of my cars that I haul all weigh over 3,000 Lbs. so there was no room to add weight into it for spare parts, tires, winch, battery and so on down The 7000 LB rated trailers come with 3500 Lb. rated axles, five lug 15 inch wheels and C rated tires down Another thing on the tie downs, my trailer was used to haul a 1970 Challenger and a 1968 B body before I bought it from a friend. He had to redo, added another pair of the front tie down rings, to use it on both cars work I used it mainly to haul my old pump gas 1971 Duster with using new the front rings he added up
I've owned 3 enclosed car trailers, five car hauler trucks and put a lot of miles under my butt towing and going to races and other places hauling cars for friends, relatives and myself. You don't want to be broke down in the middle of the night a long ways away from anywhere due to using cheap parts, do you work tsk
One other thing is don't use a 1/2 ton truck to tow with unless it is rated to haul your car in the trailer and be over the gross combine rated weight of the car and trailer scope I made that mistake on the first race car, 1969 Hemi GTX, I was hauling for a friend with a borrow home made open two axle car trailer with no brakes , a large stray dog ran out in front of us in my 1960 Ford 1/2 ton long bed pickup, I couldn't stop quick enough to avoid hitting it and it got wedge up between the right front tire and wheel well jerking the steering wheel out of my hands and jack knifing the trailer into my truck making the race car come off the trailer and roll over, not good enough tie downs, totaling the car whiney
I had my D500 flat bed truck converted into a car hauler after that up No more hauling cars unsafely after that boogie
Be safe thumbs

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)