I'm so glad some of you haven't had a problem with Pasemann. He screwed me over BADLY. Took WAY too much $$$ & gave me a literal steaming pile of crap in return. EVERYTHING he & his shop did to my car required fixing... EVERY THING. The EFI system (FITECH) was sent idling @ 950 rpm, the brake booster didn't work, the radiator was plugged & it was running @ 220 & up, the alignment was junk, 4 out of 5 fasteners in the steering & front suspension was loose (steering box had ONE tight bolt, all 4 tie rod ends were loose, loose jam nuts on the upper A-arms, misaligned forward control arms, all 4 ball joints took one flat to tighten), the fuel system LEAKED LIKE A SIEVE (11 of 14 fittings were LOOSE), the rear HOWLED (axle end play was a mere .057"), The custom A/C compressor mount was weak to the point I couldn't use the A/C because it vibrated & made so much noise (had to weld 5 gussets to it), The kickdown cable was so short it wouldn't shift into 2nd under 20mph & 3rd under 30mph, changed out the correct speedo gear for one for a 27" tall tire (mine are 25" tall), left the electrical system incomplete (no charge indicator, no high beam indicator, on O/D indicator & wires running back & forth through the firewall), incorrect body plugs, lost all the correct fasteners for the column shift linkage (it was so incredibly sloppy pushing it into neutral resulted in finding reverse!), they couldn't properly paint wrinkle finish on the air cleaner, the paint under the hood, although it matches in color, is nothing but 180 grit sanding scratches under the paint once you LOOK at it, & they removed & never returned my fender tag. There is more, but I just don't remember it all, it was that extensive. The car ran for 4 weeks before the EFI decided it was happier @ 10:1 than 14:1 & the car had to be towed 75 miles from the other side of Philadelphia. Best of all, he "did me a favor" by trailering the car to me in NJ from NC (likely because he knew it would never make the drive as I planned) but failed to bring my paperwork with him. As I was finding & fixing the problems, I had the audacity to post them on facebook as I was fixing them, so he decided I didn't deserve to have those papers & receipts, even though I asked him for them at least a dozen times before he just stopped responding & blocked me without explanation. I had to make a public spectacle @ Carlisle in order to get him to agree to give me my receipts. When confronted about the leaking fuel system, he said, "Don't you know how to properly tighten an A-N fitting. It's finger tight plus a quarter turn." YES! They are his EXACT words! I've only been dealing with A-N fittings for 35 years & flare fittings for 50+ (so I'm stupid & A-N fittings are supposed to leak?). At that point I lost what little respect I HAD for the lying douche.

His response to my problems was astonishingly immature & immensely UNPROFESSIONAL. If my car is indicative of the quality of work coming out of that shop, someone is going to die &/or burn because there is NO QUALITY. I had to put about 150 hours & another $2000-$3000 into the car to get it back on the road (new radiator, new trans cooling lines, new under-hood wiring harness, new under-dash harness & much much more).

BTW, Tom (Mr MOPARTS) knows much of this as we talked @ Carlisle.

I would suggest EXTREME caution when dealing with this person because if ANYTHING goes wrong, you're probably getting some of the same as I got.