Not even sure what the correct name is for this panel, but I'm having some issues installing both sides in my 69 roadrunner, and would appreciate any advice or knowledge on the subject.

THE PART:

[Linked Image]

Somewhere along the way of restoring my 69 Roadrunner (post car) I misplaced both these panels. The ones I'm using now (pictured) are not the originals. I bought them through Moparts and had them repainted without test fitting them. I figured they'd fit, I mean why wouldn't they? (was my thinking)

THE PROBLEM:

They look like the right part and fit into place, BUT in order to line up the screw holes along the bottom edge of the panel for a proper fit, the panel sits a bit too high and absolutely makes contact with the chrome latch that pops the window in and out.

[Linked Image]

THINGS I'VE CONSIDERED:

1) I might have purchased a set of 68 or 70 panels, and the 69 versions are different, and so these won't ever fit.

2) I installed the rear pop-out windows incorrectly so the latch isn't correctly placed causing the entire issue.

Here are more photos that might help with seeing the issue. Any helpful advice would be awesome.

[Linked Image]

Other side, but you can see how I have the pop out window mounted:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

1969 A12 Roadrunner
1970 Plymouth Cuda
1968 Dodge Dart