You guys need to stop crying so much or pick a different hobby, get real and look up anything old and the NOS parts are high as hell, its the nature of the game/hobby, buck up or tap out. Buy a 10 year old challenger and start over at a much lower cost to play.

Funny thing to me is, its not the vette guy down the way putting the ____ to others its the guys in the mopar world with the part in one hand and the lube in the other. So are the mopar brothers screwing each other? it kinda seems that way at times or at least some feel that way.

I dont like the NOS prices more then the next guy but the majority of nice mopar owners are upside down and and when that level becomes uncomfortable for some id say its time to bail.

There is only so many XXX things left and cash is king, and im a bit baffled at the confusion or apprehension when everything bought and sold is based on supply and demand.

Again, I dont like the crazy sucker prices, but from time to time I will bend and buy one I need.

Its a hobby, a costly one as time goes on, but now if the economy would tank people would be complaining they cant get jack for there nos parts, a odd semi funny complaining cycle.

STOP POTATO HATE!