Originally Posted by biff426
After some research I ordered this spring 68277306AA they were $4,69 per spring. I am told these are the mopar performance spring they sell in the kit for the 5.7 and 6.4. I have not received them yet but when I do I will report on them. I plan to check the pressures etc. I am going to use this spring with the 6.4 MDS cam in the 5.7.

Where did you order from because summit and jegs the price is double and triple what you paid. And please report back with coil bind numbers.

For my customers running stock cams such as a 6.1 or 6.4 cam, i have been using stock ls7 springs. Problem with the ls7 springs is they are down on pressure compared to stock mopar springs. But I think even the PAC springs are down on pressure compared to stock springs.

For balls out, I only use the PSI springs. I have used the Comp conical springs in some LS applications. The Comp conical springs have incredible pressures for a single spring

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs