Originally Posted by J_BODY
Originally Posted by RTSrunner
Originally Posted by J_BODY
Originally Posted by mopardude318
I have an ‘02 2500 Cummins 4x4. I change every 10,000 miles I use Valvoline Premium Blue and Fleetguard Stratapore filters. Bought the truck a couple years ago at 130k, I’m at 250k now.

If I can just get the damned thing to STOP going in and out of lockup it’d be a good truck. I might switch to an NV5600 6 speed.
Other than that, no performance mods. No chip, no tuner no injectors, stock transmission. I’d really like to turn up the heat on it, what am I missing? More go power would be nice.

You need to relocate and sheild that large blk/tan ground wire that runs over the top of your alternator. Made a lot of $$ doing that back in the day.

More info on this please:) and thanks

Passenger side near the battery..... large blk/tan wire. You’ll see it goes to two gray connectors mounted on the batt tray. I eliminate those connectors by removing the terminals and solder them. Next I remove the wire from the harness past the alternator and cover the blk/tan with foil tape and some black convoluting cover. I then route the wire over the black metal top alternator mount. I’d post picts if photobucket didn’t go to L! If you want picts pm me your phone # and I’ll text them.

PM sent,Thanks J-Body for the reply,RT