Just as title states.

Battery is good. No crank even with a 200a booster. Starter relay clicks with the key. Pull relay, and jump the terminals, and van will crank. But will not start. I swapped relays around thinking the relay was bad, but same thing.

It had been stalling a couple times. But it would fire right up. This last time it stalled while driving down the highway, it chugged for a second, caught, ran for a few miles more, then shut off. Pulled it to my house, and been tearing my hair out trying to figure this out.

I hate being a parts cannon. Unfortunately, my diagnostic tools are still in California and I am in Indiana right now. I am limited to a probe light, and a harbor freight multimeter that doesn’t read the same twice.

I already replaced the ignition switch but no go.

If I had to hazard a guess, I’d say the tipm is not sending signal to the pcm. But is the tipm getting the signal to even send a signal to the pcm?

I guess my question is, what are the very common issues that would cause this? The van is a 2003 but has just over 100k miles. It runs flawless when it runs. The stalling is only a recent thing, within the past week.

Thanks in advance for any and all hints/tips/tricks/advice.