Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

tti's are far from being junk,i've run them on 2 of my small block dusters with great results,slip tube leaking NEVER,as far as them performing as already stated,one member running 10's and i run 11.0's with them so much for hurting performance,i think some people just have a problem with spending good money on quality parts,with tti's you certainly get what you pay for..

you work for TTI or something? Something about your posts in this thread screams "I'm offended that you all think there's a better solution than TTI".

What if i do..

I think your posts would make more sense if you did. TTI headers aren't straight from Jesus' holy hands, and you seem to think otherwise, citing other reports of failures as improper use or application

I have heard of a couple cases where their ceramic coating burned off after just a year, and they weren't used in the initial startup of the engine. I have heard where they just won't fit sometimes, I have heard other detrimental things about them.

You really just ought to fly back down to reality land and realize that every product has its upsides and downsides.

If I had the money, yes, I'd buy TTI headers. Would I expect them to float into my engine bay, bolt themselves in, and increase my horsepower to eleventy billion, as you seem to expect? No.

Obviously your in the wish i had them group..