I don't care what they spend on the cars but I think they should have to show up to the track with a 15 year old Dually and an open trailer and a ten speed bike for the pits lol j/k.

I was trying to respond to this above!

Well, when we got our 09 dragpak, nicknamed the low budget dragpak, then the over budget dragpak #53 thanks Zippy for all the help back then, I picked it up at the chassis builder with a 08 V8 4runner(with a mountain bike hanging off the rear window and a 20 foot featherlite open trailer. Then off to Bristol where it won class, #1 qualifier, and best engineered. Quite a race car, over the years its been driven by world champs, myself(not champ), Carey, and my two teenagers. Super safe even at 133 plus through the stripe (with a worn 5.7) with a 18 year old daughter shoeing it.

Sorry to say, I didn't trust Dodge build quality for a truck at the time 2010 , the 4runner is at alive and well at 193,000, been down the track over 1,000 times, won money, and will tow 10,000 lbs with ease to florida and back and likely as good as it was new, but thats another story.

Ran it the spartan way for year one and year two a 10X10 pop up tent with a fan running off the honda gen for the wife at the track......she could play her eletronic piano(too)pianist.....

Then I snagged Bucky Hess's stacker and then a pusher MH which made hotel rooms a thing of the past......still use the mountain bike. And now I bring the dakota for superstock and whatever I feel like for stock. Have a couple of smaller enclosed trailers to replicate the spartan days a 20 foot goldrush and a 24 foot ATC, 20 foot featherlite now reisides with a 2 time world champ.

FYI 09 hemi's came with street level blocks for the 5.7 and the 6.1......the 5.9 on the other hand had the r3 derived magnum race block......

The current dragpaks, copos, and cobrajets are absolute monsters............but if I get to race them in stock eliminator, thats good news, will they go red, will they spin, unless it Fletcher and Cagnazzi, then its competitve......but more fun!

Note: I have put more Copos, Cobrajets, dragpaks, etc on the trailer with the #$@$# Gremlin than anything else, so you don't need to spend a [censored]-ton to play in stock and superstock.

Eric
Stock and Superstock
09 dragpak(run as a10)
dakota gt/td known as the bounding beagle
70 rt/se challenger g/s
77 gremlin t/sa
to be completed roller superstocker, xsuperstocker and modified BIW dart sport 76

Last edited by ericlre79; 11/16/19 07:43 PM. Reason: post clarification, spelling