Almost did something similar. I had a real A12 1969.5 440 6pak hemi 4 speed, super bee in pieces, and a 1 of 4 70 charger also in pieces with a garage FULL of everything including extras, you name. I inherited all this junk so to speak, and wanted rid of it as I have zero interest in anything but race cars. Trying to sell this junk even with galen letters, and ALL supporting docs was a 2 year night mare. I finally sold it all to a buddy with the condition that every last piece of it was hauled off at once. Had he not arrived, and bought I would have dumped it all in the land fill, and had arrangements made to do so. Talking to every booger eating mopar moron in the country made me furious. Even had several accuse me of scamming, and they weren't real because I only wanted 20 G for all of it. Stupid GD poor idiots drove me nuts.

The charger got sold at mecum for 75G, and they were still working on the 69.5 when last we spoke. That old rust bucket that got crushed, I hope the person aggravating him about it dropped dead when it was crushed. Would have been better to have him sit in it and crush both wastes of time at once.