I want to fix it up kinda how it is now. Somebody really cared for the truck when it was built. Its got a 55 or so Buick grill a 60s Pontiac dash and unfortunate chevy 350(witch will go bye bye) It was given to me about 3 years ago and stayed put at my buddys moms but had to get it because worries of feild fires. Im not sure witch powerplant to go with. I have 318s 360s 383,400, 440. Itll be a cruiser so Im thinkin 318 or 360 would be best. It would be a mild motor, just cam, carb intake headers maybe some head work. Oldschool finned Valve covers and duel glasspaks. It ran before it was parked but was left without a breather its a chevy. I will probably have to redo the interior so Ill fit comfortably or lose some wieght. It will probably get the Black Suade treatment since Im not a body guy. The fenders on this truck are trash. It looks very good in the pics but on the driverside view thats not pealing paint its a hole that was probably there when built since it has fiberglass on the inside of the fender. Is there a better shackle setup to put on the truck without to much work? Ill get more pics later. Need to get batteries