Originally Posted by Michael Ecks
Does such a thing exist? I have a pair of aluminum heads I bought used, not noticing that the exhaust ports have been opened up nearly to W2 size. With the standard headers, this would have a good amount of exhaust gas flow crashing into the header flange. I think there is enough material to seal, but I would prefer to be able smooth out the transition from the exhaust runner into the header.

This will be for a driver/street stroker. So it has to be a fix that will last more than a race or a season

This is a new product from a company i buy material from, it's worth looking at, as there is nothing else available i am aware of.

#575-N 3000F

FEATURES
Ceramacast™ 575-N is a fine-grain, alumina-filled, ceramic compound ideal for potting high temperature electrical components including lamps, heaters, vacuum feed-thrus, PTC devices, rheostats, and temperature sensors. Material properties include a temperature resistance to 3000 °F (1650 °C), dielectric strength of 150 Volts/Mil, compressive strength of 11,800 psi, and excellent chemical and moisture resistance.

Ceramacast™ 575-N is supplied in powder form and is mixed in a ratio of 100 parts powder to 13-15 parts water. It is easily dispensed through pressurized dispensing equipment and hydraulically sets in 16 hours at room temperature and cures fully at 250 °F in 1-2 hours. Cured material exhibits a porosity of less than 2% and an extremely low shrink rate of less than 0.3% at 1000 °F.

Ceramacast™ 575-N is available from stock in quart, gallon and five-gallon containers.

Please contact Aremco's Technical Sales Department at technical@aremco.com for more information about this advanced high temperature adhesive.

https://www.aremco.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/A04_18.pdf

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.