I had Chris at Continental (SP?) Converter make me a street and strip 10.0 inch converter based off of the dyno sheets for my first 505 C.I. pump gas low deck stroker motor with a set of ported big valve 906 heads and a stock 440 type six pack set up , it had 9.25 to 1 compression and made 612 HP at 5500 RPM with 644 Ft. Lbs. at 4500 RPM. boogie
That converter would push the front tires through the staging lights at 2300 RPM foot stalling it in low gear(2.77 ratio), it would flash around 4400 RPM in high gear, I ran that converter on the street and strip for several years before breaking it beyond repair whiney I replaced it with Turbo Action race 8.0 inch made for a SS/AH car that had not been ran, that converter at the track ran .2 quicker and 2.0 MPH faster in the 1/8 mile than the 10 inch did shockand it drove a bunch better on he street. up
It would foot stall over 3400 RPM in low gear and flash stall right at 5200 RPM in high gear at a slow roll up It drove really nice on the street at light part throttle and loosen up with more throttle workI wouldn't hesitate to have Paul at T/A make me another one just like that up twocents
Converters are not a science that all converter makers have down pat yet whiney work Some are way better on getting them right than others shruggy work Not all of us like the same things, just like camshafts, carbs and intakes, huh Brad devil stirthepot grin

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 10/23/19 12:11 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)