Things haven't been moving along as fast as I would like them to but that's how life goes. As of this evening the "template" work on the bowls is complete, the short turns have had a small amount of work done to knock the sharp edge off as well as had the entry widend, the intake runners are gasket matched and the push rod pinch area has been opened up to 1". At some point I should think about calling it good but I'll probably give the exhaust port a little bit of love tomorrow. About the only other thing I'm debating about but will probably put off for now is bullet nosing the guide boss. I'm not sure that given the amount of core shift, potential to make a leak and what I assume to be minimal gains, that it would be worth it. I was originally thinking I may get these on a flow bench when I'm done and unfortunately, I think that's why I keep grinding on them instead of calling it good enough and moving on. Oh well, maybe I'll force myself to call it good by next weekend at the latest so I can touch up the valves / seats and put the the freaking things together finally. I'll keep you guys posted as I move along... up

1019191529b~2.jpg1019192010~2.jpg

[img]https://s9.postimg.cc/6fbjxzfvv/48-2016-_Drag-_Weekend-_Best-_Burnouts-lpr.jpg[/img]

73 GTX *440*727*8 3/4*
69 DART GT *440*4 SPEED*DANA*
73 ROAD RUNNER *451*4 SPEED*DANA*
64 F100 *383*4 SPEED*9"*
75 DODGE D300 *440*4 SPEED*DANA*
99 DODGE RAM 3500 4X4 DUALLY... ON 38"s