Originally Posted by dixie2bird
Originally Posted by Greentween
Pic

That's super pretty!!! Exactly what I want mine to look like up

Anybody try putting new Challenger seats in an ebody? I like the original ebody seats, but I'm short and I could never quite see the right side of my car. Right now I have what I believe are older Cordoba seats in my Cuda and I like them. I sit higher and they are pretty comfy. They are getting pretty beat up so I'd want to replace them also. I was down at Maple Grove Mopar Madness last weekend and there was a '70 Cuda there that had an updated "new" interior. I looked pretty good. It did kind of lose the original look though. I should have taken a pic frown

I've heard the new challenger seats are too tall in the seat pad and your head ends up on the ceiling. Also read about dropping the floor pan to work with them. There are better alternatives in the aftermarket or from the junkyard. Saw a guy put in leather seats from a 2006 Hyundai Tiburon and they looked and fit great and cost about $100.

I've got a set of cheap seats from Jeg's in mine until I figure it out. I like the originals but they have no lateral support.

Last edited by gzig5; 10/18/19 11:07 AM.