From my experience
Guages: Depends if you have Ralley ones or not. If Ralley, I would send those out for rebuild. If you have Std gauges consider buying a new gauge panel kit with aftermarket ones.
Seats: get the covers from legendary and you can try it, but wont like results - wrinkly. Find local shop to rebuild the foam and put them on. Maybe new foam is available?
Headliner: Tricky as you probably will need a pro type steamer. But it is doable. I did mine and there is couple spots with small wrinkles, but not noticeable.
Dash: Replace it yourself. Don't bother with a cap, get the repo pad. Pretty hard to get to the screws with the windshield installed, but it is possible. Make note about above post concerning Vin tag and rivets. Cut rivet from back side and keep them with the tag so you can reuse on new dash. I epoxied them back on, but now you can buy the proper rivets if you want to. Just don't use regular rivets because it looks cheezy.
Panels: Repaint (dye). You can do yourself if you have area you can paint in without stinking up the house. The interior paint colors are available.