A couple more items I noticed. I was an NHRA tech man off and on for 25 years and still have a SS license so I try to keep up with the rules. That said, rules have not changed much since the 70's when I started teching cars. As pointed out the headrest is required (10.6) and must be within 4" of the helmet. The side bar is low. Rule (4.10) states midway between the eldow and shoulder. Says nothing about with hands on the wheel that I see. The other things that might get pointed out at an NHRA event is that the seat back must be braced (4.10 and 6.2) to the cross bar. It is legal to lean the roll bar back as was done on your car but when seated in the car the top of the hoop must be within 6" of the back of your helmet (4.10). You might be too far forward but can't tell from the pictures. Also can't tell without you in the car but the belts have to mount even or up to 4" below top of shoulder (10.5). You could flip the belt mount so it goes under the bar if it is too high. Numbers in ( ) are sections in the NHRA rule book. Think anyone car see the rules at NHRA.com or get a rulebook from Jegs or Summit for $10 next time you order something. Not trying to be a harda__ but old habits die hard and all these rules may help in a crash. The car looks great and if I haven't made you too mad how about an outside shot of it.